Saturday 16 August 2014

Saturday Spankings - "You could punish me."




Happy weekend, fellow spankophiles. Time for another Saturday Spankings.

This week I have an excerpt from my forthcoming book, Lord Westbrook's Muse which is a sort-of sequel to Lady Westbrook's Discovery. It's set four years after the end of the first book and Margaret's grumpy son Robert is grumpier than ever. What he needs is the love of a good woman (and the opportunity to spank her) but he doesn't know that yet.

He has just met Cass at his mother's garden party but her insistence that he participate in some very silly Victorian parlour games has led to him storming off in a huff. Later she comes across him as he walking in the grounds of his manor and apologises for her involvement in the earlier incident.

"You have apologised and I have accepted your apology. There’s seems little point in discussing it any more. I don’t know what you expect we can do to draw a line under it further.” 
“You could punish me,” Cass said quietly. 
Robert did his utmost not to respond in any way. For the next 30 seconds, every ounce of his energy was dedicated to keeping his face neutral and his breathing natural. While inside, her provocative words had lit a fire within him that he felt barely able to control. 
Punish her? Had she intended it the way that it had sounded?

Cass is a supporter of the Victorian Rational Dress Movement and wears aesthetic dress
which makes her look a bit like the heroine from a pre-Raphaelite painting.
Hence John William Waterhouse's painting of Ophelia, here.
Also, it's really pretty.

Check out the rest of the participants in this week's Saturdays Spankings below:


12 comments:

  1. Yes, trying to act cool in a situation like that I believe is nearly impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. She's really the one in control in this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it sounds pretty good to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to shock a person! I wonder what Robert is going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think underneath, all men have a desire to spank--the fire is kindled when they are asked and prompted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you not take a girl up on that offer? Love this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes he heard her right now what will he do about it I wonder. Great snippet Etta :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I believe perhaps she did, my pre-Raph sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love those pre-Raph Ophelia paintings... some of my favourites.
    Also love the way you describe him suppressing his response.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a
    amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?

    Here is my web page; adelgazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous! I am glad you found my Saturday Spanks post 'a amusement account it'. That was exactly what I was going for!

      Check out the rest of my posts for 'far added agreeable'. There's more 'far added agreeable' than you can shake a stick at.

      I am not clicking your web page link by the way. We've only just met one another, after all. And i don't want to rush things.

      Delete